Spam Filter Functional FAQ
Table of Contents:
- Spam Filter Functional FAQ
- If I change my email password does my spam quarantine password change?
- What is the "Whitelist" button on the quarantine inbox?
- Does the Barracuda service allow us to blacklist anyone?
- How do I add spam that is getting past the Barracuda spam filter?
- If I add an address to the blacklist in my preferences, what happens to mail from that address? Does it just disappear without delivery or notice, or does it get sent to quarantine where it can be looked at and discarded periodically?
- Are there global Blacklists used by the Barracuda service?
- My whitelist is not working properly. What could I have done wrong?
- My blacklist is not working properly. What could I have done wrong?
- What do I do with spam that makes it through? What process do I undergo to have the Barracuda service learn that a given message is spam?
- How does the Barracuda service score my email and determine whether it is spam or not?
- Would it be possible in the quarantine email to have it immediately jump to the webpage when opened?
- The "Delete" link for my two spam messages is not active, so I am not able to delete them.
- In my Barracuda quarantine, is there a way to view an email before deleting it?
- I am receiving very strange emails. They are messages that are returned undeliverable, yet I haven't sent anything out to the particular addresses. Please advise.
- How does the Barracuda handle emails that contain viruses?
- How does the Barracuda service handle attachments?