iMedRIS is the online submission system for the Committee on Human Research (CHR), the Clinical Research Centers (CRC), and the Gamete, Embryo and Stem Cell Committee (GESCR).
Logging into iMedris for the first time:
Step 1: Activate your MyAccess ID
- To access iMedRIS you must log in through MyAccess. If you have been granted access to iMedRIS, you will receive an email from MyAccess with information on how to activate your MyAccess ID.
- If you already have an active MyAccess ID, you will not receive this email and you can proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Log into iMedRIS
- After your MyAccess ID has been activated, go to MyAccess at:https://myaccess.ucsf.edu and log in. After you log in, click on the 'iMedRIS' link
If you are having problems logging into MyAccess or IMedRIS, call the UCSF ITS Help Desk at (415) 514-4100
iMedRIS is available for use at all times except when there are scheduled maintenance events.
In order to request access to departmental information within iMedRIS:
Access for Affiliates of UCSF / Directions for PIs and Study Coordinators
Access to iMedRIS for UCSF affiliates must be requested by a PI and/or Study Coordinator.
- Complete the iMedRIS Access Request Form located here.
- Print and submit the form to your department HR Representative or Identity Coordinator.
- Once the Coordinator creates a UCSF ID for the person (usually overnight), you will be able to search for and add the person to your studies within iMedRIS
If you are affiliated with UCSF and you do not have access to MyAccess or iMedRIS:
- Contact the PI or Study Coordinator that you work with at UCSF and request access to iMedRIS - you will need a special iMedRIS affiliate status for access. (The PI and/or Study Coordinator should follow the directions above).
Access for Affiliates of UCSF / Directions for Departmental Administrators/IID Coordinators
If you are the Departmental HR Administrator/IID Coordinator for your department and you need to provide access to iMedRIS for an affiliate:
iMedris is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
Supported browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x or 7.x
- Firefox 2.x or 3.x
- Safari 2.x or 3.x
For help with password resets, iMedris questions, or support issues:
- Submit a ticket to the UCSF IT Service Desk online
- Call the UCSF IT Service Desk at 415-514-4100
- email: CustomerSupport@ucsf.edu
Related Services & Links
Additional Information is available on the HRPP website.