Install Box Sync
Follow the instructions below for how to install Box Sync.
- Log in to UCSF Box via MyAccess Single Sign-On via https://myaccess.ucsf.edu/. Click the downward arrow next to your name to open up a dropdown window. Click Get Box Sync.
- Select Box Sync to install the latest Box Sync version.
- Save the installer to your computer.
- Install Box Sync. Launch Box Sync after installation.
- Select Use Single Sign On (SSO) and enter your UCSF email address. You will be directed to enter your UCSF MyAccess Login. Log in with your credentials to complete setup.