OneDrive to Box Migration Guide for Windows
Install Box Sync onto your computer.Skip if Box Sync is already installed
- Log onto your MyAccess Single Sign-On via https://myaccess.ucsf.edu.
- If “UCSF Box” isn’t listed, select “Manage Favorites” to bring up a list of all of the applications you can access via the UCSF Landing Page.
- Scroll down to “UCSF Box” and click on it.
- Click the downward arrow next to your name to open up a dropdown window. Click “Get Box Sync".
- Select “Box Sync” to install the latest Box Sync version.
- Save the installer to your computer.
- Install Box Sync. Launch Box Sync after installation.
- Select “Use Single Sign On (SSO)” and enter your UCSF email address. You will be directed to enter your UCSF MyAccess Login. Login with your credentials to complete setup.
Transfer your OneDrive files to Box Sync.
- Open your Computer’s Favorites list. Look for your “Box Sync” folder.
- Create a folder named “OneDrive in Box” in your “Box Sync” folder.
- Move all files and folders from your “OneDrive” to the newly created “OneDrive in Box” folder in your “Box Sync”.
- Move, organize, and re-share migrated files and folders to best suit your needs.