Security Update:Adobe Releases Security Updates for Flash Player and Air
Date and Time
Adobe Flash Player and AIR users.
Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Flash Player and Air.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software, refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-17 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html.
- Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1244 for Linux
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR SDK and Compiler 188.8.131.52 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
- Adobe AIR SDK 184.108.40.206 for Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
You may not be aware you’re using Adobe Flash Player and other Adobe products but it is freely available on most web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari). And out dated programs may allow an attacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-17 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html on how to obtain the latest updates for your specific software.
IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security