Security Update:Oracle Released Updates to Address 113 New Security Vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Oracle has released their July 2014 Critical Patch Update to address 113 new security vulnerabilities in various Oracle products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities, affected software and updates refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2014 at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujul2014-1972956.html.
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Hyperion
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Applications - PeopleSoft Enterprise, Siebel CRM, Oracle Supply Chain Product Suite
- Oracle Communications Applications
- Oracle Retail Industry Suite
- Oracle Java SE
- Oracle and Sun Systems Products Suite
- Oracle Linux and Virtualization Products
- Oracle MySQL
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Due to the threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply CPU fixes as soon as possible.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2014 at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpujul2014-1972956.html.
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security