Security Update:Apple Released OS X Server 2.2.3 and OS X Server 3.2.1 to Address a SQL Injection Vulnerability
Date and Time
OS X Server Users
Apple released OS X Server 2.2.3 and OS X Server 3.2.1 to address a SQL injection vulnerability.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- About the security content of OS X Server v2.2.3 at https://support.apple.com/kb/HT6449 at
- About the security content of OS X Server v3.2.1 at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6448
- OS X Server 2.2.3 for OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
- OS X Server 3.2.1 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5 or later
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Out of date software could allow a hacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, OS X Server 2.2.3 and OS X Server 3.2.1 may be obtained from the Mac App Store.