Security Update:Microsoft Released June 2015 Updates to Address 2 Critical and 6 Important Vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Microsoft Software Users
Microsoft released their June 2015 updates to address 2 Critical and 6 Important vulnerabilities in Microsoft Software and Internet Explorer.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for June 2015 at https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms15-jun.
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an unauthorized individual to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to:
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for June 2015 at https://technet.microsoft.com/library/security/ms15-jun
- IT Security – https://it.ucsf.edu/security