Security Update:Apple Released iOS 10.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Users
Date and Time
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Users
Apple releases iOS 10.1 to address vulnerabilities and as part of software enhancements.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Apple’s About the Security Content of iOS 10.1 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207271.
- iPhone 5 and later
- iPad 4th generation and later
- iPod touch 6th generation and later
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take over your computer or disclose sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- For updates refer to About the Security Content of iOS 10.1 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207271
- Apple Security Updates at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security