Security Update:Adobe Released Security Updates to Address Vulnerabilities in Several Adobe Products
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in various Adobe products affecting various Adobe users.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB16-38 (Adobe Animate) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/animate/apsb16-38.html
- APSB16-39 (Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb16-39.html
- APSB16-40 (Adobe Experience Manager Forms and LiveCycle) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/aem-forms/apsb16-40.html
- APSB16-41 (Adobe DNG Converter) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/dng-converter/apsb16-41.html
- APSB16-42 (Adobe Experience Manager) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/experience-manager/apsb16-42.html
- APSB16-43 (InDesign/InDesign Server) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/indesign/apsb16-43.html
- APSB16-44 (ColdFusion Builder) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/coldfusion/apsb16-44.html
- APSB16-45 (Adobe Digital Editions) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb16-45.html
- APSB16-46 (RoboHelp) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/robohelp/apsb16-46.html
- Adobe Animate 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 184.108.40.206 and earlier for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 220.127.116.11 and earlier for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Chrome OS
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 18.104.22.168 and earlier for Windows 10 and 8.1
- Adobe Flash Player for Linux 22.214.171.1244 and earlier for Linux
- Adobe Experience Manager Forms
- Adobe Experience Manager Forms 6.2, 6.1 and 6.0 for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX
- LiveCycle 11.0.1 and 10.0.4 for Windows, Linux, Solaris and AIX
Adobe DNG Converter
- Adobe DNG Converter 9.7 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.2, 6.1 and 6.0 for all platforms
- InDesign 11.4.1 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- InDesign Server 11.0.0 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- ColdFusion Builder 2016 Update 2 and earlier versions and 3.0.3 and earlier versions for Windows, Linux and Macintosh
Adobe Digital Editions
- Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.2 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- RoboHelp 2015.0.3 and earlier versions and 11 and earlier versions for Windows
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security