Security Update:Apple Released Security Updates for Various Apple Products for Both Mac and Window Users
Date and Time
for iTunes, Safari, iCloud, macOS Sierra, iOS, tvOS, and watchOS Users
Apple has released security updates for iTunes, Safari, iCloud, macOS Sierra, iOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- iTunes (About the security content of iTunes 12.5.5 for Windows) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207486
- Safari (About the Security Content of Safari 10.0.3) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207484
- iCloud (About the Security Content of iCloud for Windows 6.1.1) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207481
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 (About the Security Content of macOS Sierra 10.12.3) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207483
- iOS (About the Security Content of iOS 10.2.1) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207482
- tvOS (About the Security Content of tvOS 10.1.1) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207485
- watchOS (About the Security Content of watchOS 3.1.3) at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207487
- iTunes 12.5.5 for Windows 7 and later
- Safari 10.0.3 for OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6, and macOS Sierra 10.12.3
- iCloud for Windows 6.1.1 for Windows 7 and later
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 for macOS Sierra 10.12.2
- iOS 10.2.1 for iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later, iPod touch 6th generation and later
- tvOS 10.1.1 for Apple TV (4th generation)
- watchOS 3.1.3 for all Apple Watch Models
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to relevant bulletin listed above.