Scheduled Maintenance:ResponderNet and Zettler Nurse Call Systems (Main Hospital at Parnassus Heights)
Date and Time
Monthly patching of Connexall Servers associated with the ResponderNet and Zettler alerts to phones.
Nurse call (ResponderNet & Zettler) alerts to Ascom Phones will be unavailable during the above timeframe.
This will affect:
- Adult Units using ResponderNet Nurse Call Light System
- 6Long Neuro Transitional Care Unit using Zettler Call Light System
The following will NOT function:
- Alerts from ResponderNet and Zettler Nurse Call System to Ascom phones will NOT be available.
- Text message from call light systems to all Ascom/Voalte phones will NOT be available.
- Staff will NOT send/receive direct patient calls to Ascom/Voalte phones.
- Respiratory Care Services (RCS) will NOT receive direct BiPap alarms to phones.
The following WILL function:
- ResponderNet screens and Staff assignments WILL function normally.
- Patient stations, corridor lights, nurse station phone console and Code Blue Systems WILL function normally.
- Contact the IT Service Desk at 415-514-4100 for any issues after the scheduled event.