Security Update:Adobe Released Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player, Digital Editions, and Campaign
Date and Time
Adobe Flash Player, Digital Editions, and Campaign Users
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player, Digital Editions, and Campaign.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB17-04 (Adobe Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb17-04.html
- APSB17-05 (Adobe Digital Editions) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb17-05.html
- APSB17-06 (Adobe Campaign) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/campaign/apsb17-06.html
Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 126.96.36.199 and earlier for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 188.8.131.52 and earlier for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Chrome OS
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 184.108.40.206 and earlier for Windows 10 and 8.1
Adobe Digital Editions
- Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.3 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe Campaign v6.11 16.4 Build 8724 and earlier versions for Windows and Linux
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security