Security Update:Apple released a security update to address a vulnerability in iOS.
Date and Time
Apple released a security update to address a vulnerability in iOS.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Apple’s About the Security Content of iOS 10.3.1 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207688.
- iPhone 5 and later
- iPad 4th generation and later
- iPod touch 6th generation and later
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow an attacker to execute code on the Wi-Fi chip.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- For updates refer to About the Security Content of iOS 10.3.1 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207688
- Apple Security Updates at https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?
1. The UCSF IT Service Desk is available by:
- Web: http://help.ucsf.edu
- Phone: (415) 514-4100
- Hours: 24/7
- Parnassus: Visit Kalmanovitz Library, Room 240 during library hours.