Security Update:Microsoft released their June 2017 updates to address 194 Critical and 110 Important vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products
Date and Time
Microsoft released their June 2017 updates to address 194 Critical and 110 Important vulnerabilities in various Microsoft products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for June 2017 at https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- Adobe Flash Player
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Skype for Business and Lync
- Microsoft Windows
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Some of these vulnerabilities, if exploited, could allow an attacker to take control of your computer or disclose sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Microsoft Security Update Guide at https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/security-guidance
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security