Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Connect
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Connect.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB17-21 (Adobe Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb17-21.html
- APSB17-22 (Adobe Connect) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/connect/apsb17-22.html
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop and for Google Chrome 184.108.40.206 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 220.127.116.11 and earlier
- Adobe Connect 9.6.1 and earlier
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security