Scheduled Maintenance:Wireless Networks – Campus Mission Bay Buildings
Date and Time
IT will be performing maintenance on wireless networks to renew a security certificate that will expire on September 22nd.
During this maintenance window, customers using UCSFwpa, Eduroam, or P@5d0lph1n wireless networks from the following locations may experience intermittent connectivity issues. Mission Bay Hospital will be unaffected.
- 550 16th Street - Global Health & Clinical Sciences Building Mission Hall
- 1450 3rd Street - Diller Family Cancer Research Building
- 1550 4th Street - Rock Hall
- 600 16th Street - Genentech Hall
- 1700 4th Street - Byers Hall (QB-3)
- 675 Nelson Rising Lane - Sandler Neurosciences Building
- 555 Mission Bay Blvd - Smith Cardiovascular Research Building
- 1480 4th Street Mission Bay Preliminary Utilities Plant Building
- 1500 Owens Street - Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mission Bay
- 1700 Owens Street – Veterans Administration (VA)
- 499 Illinois Street – Center for Reproductive Health at Mission Bay
Additional Information: After this maintenance, some customers may be prompted to accept the new security certificate. Customers will need to click “Accept” to reconnect to the wireless network.