To perform a device remote wipe (erase):
- Open your web broswer (I.E., FireFox, Safari) and go to https://mail.ucsf.edu/owa to access Outlook Web Access.
- Log on to the [email protected] account that is connected to the lost device.
- Click the Options menu.
- In the Navigation pane, select the Phone menu
- From the list of connected phones/devices, click on the one to remote wipe to select it.
- Click the Wipe Device button.
- Click the OK button.
- Report your lost or stolen device to the UCSF Police Department
In the event that you find your ActiveSync device, follow the above
procedure and remove the remote wipe command before attempting to
re-synchronize the device to your account.