MCCA stands for the Microsoft Consolidated Campus Agreement and annual renewal orders are due May 8, 2015. SHI is the contracted UC vendor for Microsoft products, but the SHI punch-out in BearBuy, does not include MCCA products. DO NOT USE the SHI punch-out in BearBuy which takes you to the wrong site. Therefore the quotes must be created on the external website: https://www.shi.com
- UC Login: mccauser
- Password: mcca2015
- MCCA Renewals are based on FTE so you should first determine your FTE count by using the calculator on the SHI MCCA Welcome Page.
- Once you know how many you need, click on the MCCA 2015 Price List on this page
- On the next page, click on the MCCA 2015 Price List for SHI.com Portal hyperlink. It should open in Microsoft Excel.
- Then go to the MCCA Price List to find the products that you need to renew. These are our most popular add-ons at renewal time:
- From the home page, go to Product Search.
- Enter the product number or keyword in the search field and click on the Search button.
- Proceed with creating your SHI cart and update the quantity by clicking on Update under Shopping Cart Actions.
- When your cart is ready, click on Save as Quote under Shopping Cart Actions.
- On the Save Quote page it is very important that you fill out the data entry fields.
- Next, click on Save Cart as Quote.
- The quote will be sent to you as an attachment. Please save it so that you can attach it to your BearBuy cart.
- Log into BearBuy
- On your Shopping Home Page, go to the Frequently Used Forms section and select Amount-based PO.
- Enter Supplier: Type in SHI and select SHI International Corp
- Product Description: Type in (or paste) the SHI Quote Number, the quantity and part numbers of the items in your quote.
- Commodity Code: Select 00208 - Soft Maint/Lic Agrmnt-55053
- If Supplier has access to Protected Health Information (PHI), select HIPAA. Otherwise select NO.: Select NO.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and go to External Attachments on the lower right, and click on “add attachment.”
- Browse to your saved quote and attach. Click on Save.
- Once the form is complete, click Go at the top of the form to add it to your BearBuy Cart.
- Rename the Shopping Cart so that you and the person you assign it to will know what it is. See illustration.
- Click Update to save name change.
- If you have the ability to place orders for the funding organization in BearBuy, follow your standard process. Otherwise, assign the cart to someone who can.
- Type them a note about the cart and send it to them.
Watch your requisition as it goes through the approval process. When a Purchase Order is assigned to it, contact the SHI team ([email protected]com) with the PO, requisition, and quote number.Please copy [email protected]. Emphasize that this is your UCSF MCCA Renewal order and that it was placed through UCSF’s BearBuy system and not through the SHI website.
Thank you for your business!