Request a Drupal Site?
How to request a new Drupal site:
To request a new site please create a ticket at https://ucsf.service-now.com/ess/web_requests.do
You will need to have the following information ready.
- The primary contact (owner) for the website.
- The techincal contact for the website (optional).
- The full name of the website (example: Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity website);
- The URL for the new website (example: diversity.ucsf.edu)
OK I've requested my site, what's next?
- You'll want to chat with other people using Drupal at UCSF so join the Drupal Users listserv!
- If you are using UCSF Chatter there is also a Drupal Chatter Group.
- Someone is going to want to learn how to manage and edit content with Drupal.
- If you are a site adminstrator or content editor, you'll want to vist our site adminstrator information.
- If you are a developer you'll want to visit our developer information.
- If you aren't a developer, but you want some one to build custom features for your website you might want contact a drupal contractor.