Security 2.0 Town Hall - Aug. 9
Please join UCSF IT leadership for a town hall to learn more about upcoming security initiatives and how they will impact the community. This will be a great opportunity to hear from and direct questions to project managers and technical subject matter experts.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Network Access Control timeline
- Endpoint detection & response agent deployment
- Requirements of personally-owned and supported devices
- Centralized logging and monitoring
- Password change requirements
- Two-factor authentication
We’ve talked about individual initiatives over the last year, but with a number of visible changes happening over the next few months, we thought it would be useful to discuss all these topics in one setting. We expect a primarily technical audience but do feel free to share the invitation with your management or anyone else you think might benefit.
What: UCSF IT Security Initiatives Town Hall
When: Thursday, Aug. 9 from 12-1:30 PM
Where: Nursing Bldg. N225, Parnassus campus
Buried lead: we will be serving pizza.