Clearing saved passwords on Firefox
You can easily manage the usernames and passwords that Firefox has saved for you.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Click the Security panel.
- Click Saved Logins… and the Password Manager will open.
- To see the passwords you have saved, click Show Passwords. When you close the window, your passwords will be automatically hidden.
- Use the search box to find a particular website or username. Click the X in the search bar to clear your search and see the full list again.
- To remove the username and password for a website, select the site's entry from the list and click Remove.
- To remove all stored usernames and passwords, click Remove All. After confirming this choice, all of your stored usernames and passwords will be deleted.
- To import passwords from Chrome or Internet Explorer, click Import and follow the instructions in the wizard.