Curenly ITS offers free webhosting for websites using the Drupal CMS.
Why choose Drupal?
- Most popular Content Mangement System in Higher Education
- Over 26% of .edu sites use Drupal, twice the amount of it’s nearest competitor
- Used by 71 of the top 100 univesities, including MIT, Stanford, Harvard and every Ivy League university
- It's extensively used at UCSF,just check out the list of UCSF sites using drupal.
- The built-in functionality, combined with thousands of freely available add-on modules, enables features such as:
- Picture galleries
- File uploads and downloads
- ITS is currently subsidizing the cost of hosting, making Drupal hosting free for UCSF organizations.
Ready to get started with Drupal?
OK I've requested my site, what's next?
- You'll want to chat with other people using Drupal at UCSF so join the Drupal Users listserv!
- If you are using UCSF Chatter there is also a Drupal Chatter Group.
- Someone is going to want to learn how to manage and edit content with Drupal
- If you are a site adminstrator or content editor, you'll want to vist our site adminstrator information.
- If you are a developer you'll want to visit our developer information.