There is a DocuSign Print Driver, which allows you to print directly to DocuSign from another application, the way you would print to PDF.
DocuSign Print Driver
Once it is installed, you can "print" to DocuSign just as you "print" to a pdf from Word, Excel, or almost any other application. The PrintDriver is only available for Windows PCs at this time.
DocuSign also has integrations with Outlook, Salesforce, and several other applications.
DocuSign for Outlook
If you install DocuSign for Outlook, you can sign and send documents directly from the Outlook interface without needing to upload the file into the DocuSign console.
This is only available for Windows and works with Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013.
To install it, double-click on the .msi file to launch the DocuSign for Outlook Setup Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions. Once that has completed, click close to exit the Setup Wizard. DocuSign for Outlook is now installed and you will see a group of DocuSign icons added to the top display bar in Outlook.
You can sign the following types of files:
Document: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt
Spreadsheet: .xls, .xlsx
Presentation: .ppt, .pptx
Image: .jpg, .png, .tiff, .gif
Webpage: .htm, .html
How to Sign:
- 1. To sign, select the email that has the attachment you want to sign and then click on the Sign Attachments icon.
- 2. During your first use, you will be asked to log in.
- 3. To add your signature, initial, or any other data to the document, click the appropriate type of field from the menu and drag-and-drop it to the location where you would like it on the document. If you would like to add more signatures or information, click the pencil icon to re-display the menu of field types. You can also zoom or rotate the page with the icons at the top of the screen.
- 4. When you are finished signing, click Finish.
5. Confirm that you are finished signing.
6. DocuSign will automatically generate a reply email to the original sender with the signed document and a certificate of completion attached. The document is always saved as a pdf, regardless of its original file format. The signed document is also saved in your DocuSign account.