MyExpense is a hosted application that automates the employee reimbursement process. This system is used for:
- Employee and Guest Travel reimbursement
- Cash Advances for Employees
- Reimbursement for Entertainment Meals and Expenses paid out-of-pocket by an employee
- Miscellaneous employee business expense reimbursements
Documentation for how to use MyExpense can be found in Supply Chain Management.
MyExpense is available for use at all times except when there are scheduled maintenance events.
All employees have access to MyExpense through MyAccess.
MyExpense is compatible with Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0/8.0 and Adobe Reader 10 (if you have an earlier version, you will need to uninstall that version and install Adobe Reader 10) or Firefox 3.0 and Adobe Reader 9.0/10.
For help with support issues:
- Get IT Help
- Call the UCSF IT Service Desk at 415-502-3331