You can upload files or folders to Box either via your browser or Box Sync. Different browsers will have varying differences when uploading files.
Follow the instructions below for how to upload a file or folder depending on the browser you are using.
Or if uploading via Box Sync, click here.
- Log in to your MyAccess account, select the Upload button, and then select Folders.
- You will need to have the latest version of Java installed on your desktop to be able to upload folders. Drag and drop files or folders into the Upload files to Box area.
- Log in to your MyAccess account, select the Upload button. Select either Files or Folders.
- Selecting Files will bring up the following window. Select the file you would like to upload and click Open.
- Selecting Folders will bring up the following window. Select the folder you would like to upload and click Ok.
- Drag and drop your files into your folder linked to Box Sync. They will automatically sync back to Box and updated versions will be accessible to any collaborators.