Analog Phone Features
When you receive a busy signal when calling someone on-campus Ring Again can alert you when his or her telephone becomes free.
To use Ring again
- You’ve dialed a busy extension on campus
- Press Transfer/Link/Flash button and dial 58
- Hang up
- When the telephone you called becomes free your line will ring
- Pick up your handset and you will be connected to the party
- If you do not respond your Ring Again request is cancelled.
To cancel Ring again
- Lift your handset and dial 58, it is now cancelled.