This feature allows you to program and store 30 telephone numbers.
They can then be dialed automatically by dialing a code. (Use codes
- Lift the handset and dial 54. You’ll hear a confirmation tone then steady
- Dial the two-digit code, start with 00.
- Enter the number you wish to store. Remember to dial 9 if it’s off campus
plus area code if needed.
- Press the pound sign (#) and listen for confirmation, two beeps. Your number
is now stored.
- Continue to program with code numbers 01, 02 etc. through 29.
To use Speed Calling feature
- Lift your handset and listen for dial tone
- Press the (*) and the two digit code for the number you wish to call
- The number is automatically dialed for you.