Security Update: Microsoft Releases Security Updates for 2 Critical and 5 Important Vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Microsoft released the January 2013 updates to address 2 critical and 5 important vulnerabilities in Microsoft Software.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for January 2013.
- Microsoft Operating System and Components
- Microsoft Office Suites and Software
- Microsoft Server Software
- Microsoft Developer Tools and Software
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
If the vulnerability is exploited, this will allow an attacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you have a computer support coordinator (CSC), no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have a CSC or they do not support your computer, refer to Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for January 2013 on how to obtain the latest updates for your specific software.