Security Update: Microsofts March Updates Addresses 4 Critical and 3 Important Vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Microsoft released the March 2013 updates to address 4 Critical and 3 Important vulnerabilities in Microsoft Software.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2013.
- Microsoft Operating System and Components
- Microsoft Office Suites and Software
- Microsoft Server Software
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Internet Explorer
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
If the vulnerability is exploited, this will allow an attacker to take control of your computer or disclose sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you have a computer support coordinator (CSC), no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have a CSC or they do not support your computer, refer to Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2013 on how to obtain the latest updates for your specific software.