Security Update: Adobe Released Security Updates for ColdFusion, Flash Player and Shockwave Player for Windows, Macintosh, Unix/Linux, Android and Adobe Air
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates for ColdFusion, Flash Player and Shockwave Player.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software, refer to
- ColdFusion 10, 9.0.2, 9.0.1 and 9.0 for Windows, Macintosh and UNIX.
- Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.180 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1995 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.1190 and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh and Android
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.16890 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system, access the About Flash Player page, or right-click on content running in Flash Player and select "About Adobe (or Macromedia) Flash Player" from the menu. If you use multiple browsers, perform the check for each browser you have installed on your system.
To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player for Android, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Adobe Flash Player x.x.
To verify the version of Adobe AIR installed on your system, follow the instructions in the Adobe AIR TechNote.
- Adobe Shockwave Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh.
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
1. You may not be aware you’re using Adobe Flash Player and other Adobe products but it is freely available on most web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari).
2. An outdated program may allow an attacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update Your Software
If you have a computer support coordinator (CSC), no action on your part is required.
If you don't have a CSC and need the updates, refer to security updates on how to obtain an update for your specific system: