Security Update: Oracle Releases Critical Patch Updates to Address 128 Vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Oracle released their April 2013 Critical Patch Update which addresses 128 new security vulnerabilities across a wide range of Oracle products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerability and updates, refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - April 2013.
- Oracle Database Server
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Supply Chain Products Suite
- Oracle PeopleSoft Products
- Oracle Siebel CRM
- Oracle Industry Applications
- Oracle Financial Services Software
- Oracle Primavera Products Suite
- Oracle and Sun Systems Products Suite
- Oracle Sun Middleware Products
- Oracle MySQL
- Oracle Support Tools
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Due to the threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply CPU fixes as soon as possible.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you have a computer support coordinator (CSC), no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have a CSC or they do not support your computer, refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - April 2013.