Security Update: Oracle Releases Critical Patch Update to Address 89 Vulnerabilities
Date and Time
Oracle has released their July 2013 Critical Patch Update to address 89 new security vulnerabilities in various Oracle products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities and updates, refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2013.
- Oracle Database
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Hyperion
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise
- Oracle industry Applications
- Oracle Supply Chain Products Suite
- Oracle VM
- Oracle MySQL
- Oracle and Sun Systems Products Suite
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Due to the threat posed by a successful attack, Oracle strongly recommends that customers apply CPU fixes as soon as possible.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you have a computer support coordinator (CSC), no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have a CSC or they do not support your computer, refer to Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory - July 2013.