Security Update: Apple Released OS X Server 3.1.2 To Address 1 Security Vulnerability
Date and Time
Apple released OS X Server 3.1.2 to enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Apple Security Updates at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 where Apple will post the full report.
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 or later
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A deliberate exploit could allow a hacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT Support or they do not support your device, updates may be obtained from the Software Update pane in System Preferences, or Apple's Software Downloads web site at http://support.apple.com/downloads/.
- Apple Security Update at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- ITS Security & Policy at /security