Security Update:Security Updates Available for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Users
Date and Time
Windows, Macintosh and Linux Adobe Flashplayer Users
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, Macintosh and Linux users.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software, refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-16 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-16.html.
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.119 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.168 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.124 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
You may not be aware you’re using Adobe Flash Player and other Adobe products but it is freely available on most web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari). And out dated programs may allow an attacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
1. If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
2. If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-16 at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-16.html on how to obtain the latest updates for your specific software.
- IT Security - /security