Security Update:Adobe Releases Security Updates for Flash Player for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
Date and Time
Windows, Macintosh and Linux Adobe Flash Player Users
Adobe has released security updates to address multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player for Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software, refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-21 at http://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-21.html.
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52 and earlier 13.x versions
- Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.2060 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe AIR desktop runtime 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR SDK 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR SDK & Compiler 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
You may not be aware you’re using Adobe Flash Player and other Adobe products but it is freely available on most web browsers (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari). And out dated programs may allow an attacker to take control of your computer.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-21 at http://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-21.html on how to obtain the latest updates for your specific software.
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security