Security Update:Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities in Drupal Core - Updates Released
Date and Time
Drupal Core Users
Drupal has released updates to address multiple Critical vulnerabilities.
Advanced Users: For the full Public Announcement refer to Drupal Core - Critical - Multiple Vulnerabilities - SA-CORE-2015-003 at https://www.drupal.org/SA-CORE-2015-003.
- Drupal core 6.37 for 6.x users
- Drupal core 7.39 for 7.x users
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
If exploited, one of the vulnerabilities may allow an attacker with elevated permissions to inject malicious code.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- If you use Drupal 6.x, upgrade to Drupal core 6.37 at https://www.drupal.org/drupal-6.37-release-notes
- If you use Drupal 7.x, upgrade to Drupal core 7.39 at https://www.drupal.org/drupal-7.39-release-notes
- IT Security - http://it.ucsf.edu/security