Date and Time
The vendors supporting the Distributed Antenna System (DAS) at Mission Bay Hospital will be on-site to perform software and hardware updates in preparation for adding AT&T cellular service into the Hospital’s DAS.
All DAS services will be unavailable within the Mission Bay Medical Center, Outpatient facility and Energy Center for Mission Bay Hospital. Service will be restored gradually throughout Sunday, May 1st outage window.
The following services will be impacted:
- Code Blue/Code White paging inside Mission Bay Medical Center will be unpredictable.
- Code Blue/Code White notifications will be sent via Overheard Paging and Voalte as normal.
- One-way and Two-way paging inside Mission Bay Medical Center will be intermittent.
- UCSF Police and UCSF Engineering radios inside Mission Bay Medical Center will be intermittent.
- SF Fire and SF Police radios inside Mission Bay Medical Center will be intermittent.
The following services will NOT be impacted:
- Voalte phones and Voalte Messenger
- Desk phone system