Security Update:VMware Released Security Updates for VMware Identity Manager and vRealize Automation
Date and Time
VMware Identity Manager and vRealize Automation Users
VMware has released security updates to address multiple security issues in VMware Identity Manager and vRealize Automation updates.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to VMware Security Advisory VMSA-2016-0013 at http://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2016-0013.html.
- VMware Identity Manager 2.x running on VA
- vRealize Automation 7.0x running on VA
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
If exploited, the most severe vulnerability could lead to an escalation of privilege.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
VMware recommends customers to review the patch/release notes for your product and version and verify the checksum of your downloaded file.
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained through VMware Security Advisory VMSA-2016-0013 at http://www.vmware.com/security/advisories/VMSA-2016-0013.html.
- IT Security at http://security.ucsf.edu