Security Update:Apple Released Important Security Updates for Your iPhone, iPad and iPod
Date and Time
iPhone, iPad and iPod Users
Apple released iOS 9.3.5 with "an important security update" to address (3) Zero-Day vulnerabilities.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to About the Security Content of iOS 9.3.5 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207107.
- iPhone 4s and later
- iPad 2 and later
- iPod touch (5th generation) and later
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to About the Security Content of iOS 9.3.5 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207107
- Apple Security Updates at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security