Security Update:Hot-fixes Available to Address a CRITICAL Vulnerability in Adobe ColdFusion
Date and Time
Adobe ColdFusion 10 and 11 Users
Adobe has released security hotfixes for ColdFusion versions 10 and 11 to address a CRITICAL vulnerability.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB16-30 (Hotfixes Available for Cold Fusion) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/xmpcore/apsb16-30.html.
- ColdFusion 11 Update 9 and earlier versions
- ColdFusion 10 Update 20 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to Adobe Security Bulletin APSB16-30 (Hotfixes Available for Cold Fusion) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/xmpcore/apsb16-30.html
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security