Security Update:Apple Released Security Updates for Various Apple Products (including their OS)
Date and Time
Apple Product Users
Apple has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in various Apple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- Apple’s About the security content of iOS 10.2 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/.
- Apple’s About the security content of iCloud for Windows 6.1 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207424.
- Apple’s About the security content of Safari 10.0.2 at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207421.
- Apple’s About the security content of iTunes 12.5.4 for Windows at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207427.
- Apple’s About the security content of macOS Sierra 10.12.2, Security Update 2016-003 El Capitan, and Security Update 2016-007 Yosemite at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207423.
- iOS 10.2
- iCloud for Windows 6.1
- iTunes 12.5.4 for Windows
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
- OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take over your computer or disclose sensitive information.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- For updates refer to Apple’s Security Update listed above.