Security Update:Apple released security updates for iTunes
Date and Time
Apple released security updates for iTunes.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- iTunes 12.6 for Windows 7 and later at
- iTunes 12.6 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5 and later at
- iTunes 12.6 for Windows 7 and later
- iTunes 12.6 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5 and later
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to create a denial-of-service condition.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If IT Field Services or you have other IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, for update information refer to relevant bulletin listed above.