Date and Time
Google has released Chrome version 57.0.2987.137 to address multiple vulnerabilities.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancement and affected software refer to:
- Chrome for Windows, MAC and linux
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploiting these vulnerabilities may lead to an unauthorized individual taking over your system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support, updates may be obtained from Mac App Store.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security
- Chrome Security Page at https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/Home/chromium-security