Security Update:Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 1 Critical and 3 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning Authentication Bypass Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170517-pcp1
- Cisco TelePresence IX5000 Series Directory Traversal Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170517-telepresence-ix5000
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning Information Disclosure Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170517-pcp2
- Cisco Policy Suite Privilege Escalation Vulnerability – https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170517-cps
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the Cisco Security Advisories (listed above).
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security