Security Update:Cisco released 2 Critical and 2 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products
Date and Time
Cisco released 2 Critical and 2 High security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the vulnerabilities visit:
- Prime Data Center Network Manager Debug Remote-Code-Execution Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170607-dcnm1
- Prime Data Center Network Manager Server Static Credential Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170607-dcnm2
- AnyConnect Local-Privilege-Escalation Vulnerability - https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170607-anyconnect
- TelePresence Endpoint Denial-of-Service Vulnerability– https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20170607-tele
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the Cisco Security Advisories (listed above).
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of one of these vulnerabilities could allow an attacker to take control of an affected system.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Users and administrators are encouraged to review the above Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- IT Security at http://it.ucsf.edu/security