Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in its products
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player, Shockwave Player, Captivate, and Digital Editions.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB17-17 (Adobe Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb17-17.html
- APSB17-18 (Adobe Shockwave Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/shockwave/apsb17-18.html
- APSB17-19 (Adobe Captivate) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/captivate/apsb17-19.html
- APSB17-20 (Adobe Digital Editions) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/Digital-Editions/apsb17-20.html
- Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.11 and earlier
- Adobe Shockwave Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier
- Adobe Captivate 9 and earlier
- Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.4 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected website.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security