Security Update:Microsoft has released two HIGH security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting Microsoft Office
Date and Time
Microsoft Office users
Microsoft has released two HIGH security updates to address vulnerabilities affecting Microsoft Office.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
· CVE-2017-8663 | Microsoft Office Outlook Memory Corruption Vulnerability at: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/CVE-2017-8663
· CVE-2017-8572 | Microsoft Office Outlook Information Disclosure Vulnerability at: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/CVE-2017-8572
See Security Updates listed above.
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer, refer to the security updates listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security