Security Update: Adobe has released updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat and Reader
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB17-23 (Adobe Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb17-23.html
- APSB17-24 (Adobe Acrobat and Reader) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/acrobat/apsb17-24.html
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop and for Google Chrome 184.108.40.206 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 220.127.116.11 and earlier
- Adobe Acrobat 2017 2017.008.30051 and earlier
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017.008.30051 and earlier
- Acrobat and Reader XI 11.020
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security