Security Update:Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in several products.
Date and Time
Adobe has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in several products.
Advanced Users: For a complete description of the security enhancements and affected software refer to:
- APSB17-25 (RoboHelp) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/robohelp/apsb17-25.html
- APSB17-28 (Adobe Flash Player) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb17-28.html
- APSB17-30 (Cold Fusion) at https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/coldfusion/apsb17-30.html
- RoboHelp RH2017.0.1 and earlier versions
- RoboHelp RH22.214.171.1240 and earlier versions
- Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime 126.96.36.199 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome 188.8.131.52 and earlier
- Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 184.108.40.206 and earlier
- ColdFusion (2016 release) Update 4 and earlier versions
- ColdFusion 11 Update 12 and earlier versions
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
Exploitation of this vulnerability may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COMPUTER?
Update your software
- If you are supported by ITFS or have different IT support, no action on your part is required.
- If you do not have IT support or they do not support your computer for updates refer to the Adobe Security Bulletin listed above.
- IT Security – http://it.ucsf.edu/security